SLIDER-ers Disposable Cassette Covers
The high density material provides a smooth, slick surface to reduce friction when placing or removing the cassette from even the most difficult and heavy patients.
Click Here to print out an order form
- or -
Request a Complimentary Sample
Cassette Cover Features:
- Designed to hold both the Grid and Cassette
- Protects the Cassette from fluids
- Reduces Technologists arm, neck and back sprain from placing and removing the cassette behind the patient.
- Reduces friction 60% (1)
- (1) a plastic slide sheet requires less force in both the initial and sustained force over cloth or nylon (positioning and removing the cassette).
Journal of Healthcare, Jan 2000 E Meittunen, pg 13
- Protects the patient
- Bacterial Survival on Radiographic Cassettes, 3 bacteria cultured on a cassette remained up to 2 weeks with no noticeable reduction.
- Twist-tied for easy placement on the holder
- A plastic slide sheet requires less force in both the initial and sustained force over cloth or nylon. (positioning and removing the cassette)
- Hangers are polished sluminum, steel hooks with high strength bonding material on the back for easy application
Comes with a complimentary HOLDER (a $89.95 value) for the side of the portable, providing easy access to the cassette covers.
Over One Million Used!